Thank you for visiting the mypayless.com Benefits site. To access the full array of benefits information available to you, please go to the main selection page and enter the appropriate information.
- It is important to remember to update your beneficiaries for Company Paid Life, Optional Life, 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase plans and Business Travel Accident Coverage.
- If you do not designate a beneficiary, the policy will pay according to the hierarchy identified by the plan.
- You may make a change to your beneficiary the for Company Paid Life, Optional Life and Business Travel Accident plans even if you are not in an enrollment window, by logging onto MyInfo.
- If you elect or make a change to your Optional Life coverage, you will be required to designate a beneficiary before you can finalize your enrollment.
- To make changes to your beneficiary for the 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan, contact Wells Fargo at www.wellsfargo.com plan or call 1-800-728-3123.
Update/Add Life Insurance Beneficiaries Through MyInfo
To add or update a dependent or beneficiary, you must log on to MyInfo.
MyInfo is available 24/7 anywhere you have access to the Internet at www.mypayless.com.
MyInfo can also be accessed through the Company intranet and the Retail Stores point of sale system.
Select Self Service from the Main Menu options.
Select “Insurance Summary” under Benefits .
This is the summary screen of all the benefits you have enrolled in or are eligible to receive. The date automatically defaults to the current date. If you wish to see a summary of future benefits, for example next January because you just completed your annual enrollment, select the calendar icon next to the date box and change the date. Then select the yellow “Go” button next to the date box/calendar icon.
Select the blue benefit option that you wish to designate a beneficiary for under Type of Benefit.
Note: Beneficiaries cannot be designated for Dependent and Spouse Life plans. You as the associate are automatically the beneficiary.
Select “Edit” at the bottom of the screen.
To add a beneficiary, select the “Add a New Beneficiary” option at the bottom left of the screen.
Fill in the information for the beneficiary you are adding. Remember to scroll to the bottom of the screen.
If all the information is correct, select the yellow “Save” button at the bottom of the screen.
Confirm the information. Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
Select the blue “Return to Change Current Beneficiaries and Allocations” option at the bottom of the screen.
Enter Primary and Contingent beneficiary percentages.
Select the yellow “Update Totals” button once you have entered your percentages. If you are happy with your choices, select the yellow “Save” button.
You will see a confirmation that you have successfully saved these updates. Select the yellow “OK” button.
You can now see that your updates have been made.
Select the blue “Return to Life Insurance Main” option at the bottom of the screen.
Select the blue “Return to Insurance Summary” option at the bottom of the screen.
You can now select another benefits options from the blue Menu on the far left of the screen or Sign Out by selecting this option from the top far right of the screen.