Thank you for visiting the mypayless.com Benefits site. To access the full array of benefits information available to you, please go to the main selection page and enter the appropriate information.
Life Assistance Program
The Life Assistance Program (LAP) is a confidential counseling service available to help address the personal issues you and the dependents in your household may be facing. This service is provided at no cost to you.
Occasionally, everyone needs a little assistance in dealing with life’s challenges. To help you get through those difficult times, Payless offers a Life Assistance Program (LAP) that will give you the support you need, when you need it.
- The phone number for the LAP program is 800-538-3543 (English or Spanish).
- The LAP program provides you with access to a 24-hour confidential telophonic support service that will assess your needs, and can give you a referral for up to 3 face-to-face conseling sessions if needed.
- Your LAP program can help you or a family member with the following:
- Work stress
- Family or parenting issues
- Coping with change
- Anxiety or depression
- Anger management
- Alcohol or drug dependencies
- Marital or relationship problems
- Grief or bereavement
Cigna also offers a website – www.cignabehavioral.com/cgi.
- This is a free site filled with information on a wide variety of topics, as well as helpful tools, including, self-assessment surveys and questionnaires that can assist you through life’s journey.